While using amenities, you need to take extra precautions, wash your hands often, and practice social distancing. You should stay in your house or apartment and you should not have contact with the outside world.
The Syndicate needs to disinfect common surfaces in the common areas and throughout the community more frequently, including, but not limited to, the fitness center, surfaces in the offices, pools and stair railings.
Gatherings in common areas should not be allowed under any circumstances.
The Syndicate should close all common facilities, pool or gym. Leaving the facilities open could deem the Syndicate to have assumed liabilities or obligations in connection with the virus outbreak.
- Do not go outside your apartment or house as your life might depend on it;
- Wash your hands often;
- If you came from outside Canada ( including the US ) from a trip quarantine yourself for 14 days, the period of incubation of the virus;
- If you have a dry cough, fever, headaches or respiratory difficulties call the Québec Corona virus hot line at: 514-644-4545;
Corona viruses usually cause infections of the nose, throat and lungs. In most cases, they are spread by:
- close contact with an infected person when the person coughs or sneezes;
- touching infected surfaces with your hands and then touching your mouth, nose or eyes.
In general, coronaviruses do not survive for long on objects:
- around 3 hours on inert objects with dry surfaces,
- 6 days on inert objects with wet surfaces.
Be safe, be kind and remain calm.
By following the governments’ outline including the above mentioned measures, we shall overcome the war on the Corona virus.